2021 Nickel City February Splash
Saturday, February 27, 2021
- Hosted by Nickel City Splash Masters Swim Team
- Sanctioned by Niagara District Masters Swimming
- Location: Alumni Arena Pool located on the University at Buffalo’s North Campus. The facility is a 16-lane, 25-yard venue.
- Eligibility: Open the first 60 currently registered USMS/MSC swimmers 18 years of age and older as of Feb. 27, 2021. Registration can be completed at usms.org. Same-day USMS registration will NOT be offered or accepted. Entrants must be from the Niagara LMSC (04) and live within a 100-mile radius.
- Fees: Each swimmer must pay a $25 entry fee.
- Entries: Each swimmer may enter up to six individual events, there will be no relays. This meet will only accept entries through online UB Registration. The entry deadline is Thursday, Feb. 24, 2021 at 11:59pm. No deck entries will be accepted.
- On the day of the meet, the UB Daily Health Check form must be completed.
Masks must be worn on deck at all times, unless a swimmer’s feet are in the water, or the swimmer is preparing to get on the block.
All athletes must also complete and bring with them the USMS COVID form, included in the Meet File below.