Adult Learn-to-Swim Lessons
From October 2019 to February 2020, the Nickel City Splash Masters Swim Team is offering quality swimming lessons
Our adult instructors care about helping you reach YOUR goals. If you’d like to learn how to swim for your first triathlon, scuba diving adventure, open-water swim, kayak trip, or simply for fitness, the Nickel City Swim Team invites you to join us and take advantage of this great opportunity
Swim lessons are for adults 18 years and older.
- Arrive at the Alumni Arena pool with enough time to get into your suit and enter the pool. (We recommend coming early for your first lesson.)
- Bring your own towel and goggles if you have them. (Goggles are not a requirement; we have some to borrow during lessons.)
- Class sign-ups are first-come, first-serve. Each class will close when registration is full. Class sizes are kept to a 5:1 student-to-instructor ratio.
Swim Lessons, Saturday Mornings, 8:15 – 8:45 AM:
- October: 5, 12, 19, 26 ($80 total)
- November: 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 ($80 total)
- December: 7, 14, 21 ($60 total)
- January: 4, 11, 18, 25 ($80 total)
- February: 1, 8, 15, 22 ($80 total)